Friday, June 11, 2010

Fuzz the Sheep

Besides Bunny, my other fav animal is sheep.... I love them when they still have their wool on.... and they look so soft and puff. :D

In fact, one time, I saw a half sheared half wool sheep. hahaha Maybe the farmer was busy with something else???? and forgot his half sheared sheep????

Anyway, This is my little sheep..... with his hay. :P I think that he really likes his hay bale... and won't give up.















Look at my hay! I wonder where is the farmer who suppose to break it up for me... I am hungry.... farmer... farmer... where are you???? Lunch time is here.....















Can't trust the farmer.... Let me break it myself. Look! I am stepping on it "break break"















nothing happened.... no lunch. :(
farmer is not here to break the hay for me...














The sheep is about 3 inches tall and 4 inches long. The hay is also in app. dimension as a real one would be. it's about 19mmx24mmx48mm.

The greenland was also needle felted on top of a formed foam. That gives enough sturdiness to handle around and play with. The greenland is very soft with layers of wool wrapped around the foam.

I really like this little sheep. He is very cute. :D

Please come back for more projects later.

I am thinking to have a small video about how to make that bale of hay... what do you think?

Thanks for coming!

2 comments: