Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rabbits in the moon







































Hello!!!!!!!
I finally finally... finally made what I LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wagashi--> usagi. They are bunny form bean paste mixed with wheat flour and steamed. They are one of the Wagashi that I enjoy ALOT!!!!!

Yes! It's very hard to eat these cute bunnies... all you want is to look at them especially when you have both of them (a white and a pink one). It's almost like they are talking to each other and looking at you with their big bunny eyes. :D

But here they are. No, you can't eat them. Yes, you may play with them. Or you may just put them on your desk and look at them while you get very tired at work... or just day dreaming. :D

1 comment:

  1. They are sooo cute, I would love to buy these, but didnt see any in your shop? Do you sell the bunnies at all?
    I have a wagashi related blog and love the small usagi.
    Amato

    ReplyDelete